Human skin can be roughly classified into
dry, normal, oily, combination and sensitive.
- Small pores, few blister
- And the skin is tight, fragile, and dull.
- Not easy to apply makeup, easy to peel off, especially on the cheeks;
- Very sensitive to sunlight and cold, rarely sunburned, easy to sunburn;
- Wrinkles appear early around the eyes, lips, and forehead.
- Fine leather, even skin tone, no blistering.
- The skin is clean, soft, easy to apply, and not easy to remove makeup.
- No shine or dryness, not too sensitive to sunlight.
- It will tan, sometimes it will cause sunburn.
- The pores are thick, the face is shiny, and the T-shaped part is more obvious.
- Common blister, soft skin, few wrinkles.
- Easy to remove makeup, easy to tan, not easy to sunburn.
Three Types Of Combination Skin:
1. The T-zone is oily, with large pores and common blister. The cheek skin is clean and soft, with few acne, fine skin and even skin tone. This is the most common type of mixed skin.
2. The T-zone has less oil and blister, and the pores of the cheek skin are small. Very few acne, prone to wrinkles and fine lines.
3. The T-zone is oily, with large pores, common blister and oily light. The cheek skin has small pores and less blistering. Easy to peel off, tight skin, wrinkles and fine lines, is a rare type of mixed skin.
The skin has a thin cuticle, which may be flushed when it is cold or hot. It may have red bloodshots and plaques when there are acne. These are mainly caused by the thinning of the stratum corneum and the deterioration of the skin’s resistance.
Sensitive and dry skin is most prone to problems in spring and autumn when temperature and environment change. Moderate dry skin is most susceptible to sensitivity, while oily water-deficient skin is also susceptible to sensitivity.