Such products have assets that protect the skin against 3 major types of pollution:
- Electromagnetic pollution:
- UV radiation
- Eletrosmog – electromagnetic pollution caused by the excess of waves emitted by antennas, cell phones and electronic equipment.
- Air pollution:
- Harmful and potentially toxic particles, such as carbon gases, sulfur, heavy metals and cigarette smoke.
- Domestic pollution：
- Particles purchased indoors, released by air conditioning and heating system.
- Allergenic substances present in carpets.
- Aggressors contained in cleaning chemicals – damage the skin’s natural barrier.
- To avoid the cumulative damage of pollutant particles, the ideal is to use vitamins, antioxidants and specific assets so-called anti-pollution
- They form a biomimetic shield / protective film on the skin, something very common in sun care products
Ausmetics Face Cream
- Do more than just detox your skin, Pre-Tox it with a potent leave-on formula that helps fight environmental aggressors
- Keep your skin looking younger, longer by fighting against pollution and environmental aggressors that can lead to early skin aging.
- This lightweight, non-greasy day mask face lotion with Broad Spectrum SPF 30 protects against harmful UVA/UVB rays and helps fight smoke and pollution.
- Plus, it is Hypoallergenic, Non-comedogenic, Non-greasy
- Formulated to work perfectly under makeup