Cosmetics are a mixture of various raw materials that have been properly formulated. Cosmetics come in a wide variety of raw materials and properties. According to the raw material properties and uses of cosmetics, it can be roughly divided into two major categories: matrix materials and auxiliary materials.
- The matrix material is a kind of main raw material of cosmetics, and it occupies a large proportion in the cosmetic formula, and is a substance which plays a main function in cosmetics.
- Auxiliary materials act on the shaping, stabilizing or imparting color, aroma and other properties of the cosmetic.
Cosmetics manufacturers must not only master the performance and specifications of raw materials, but also choose reliable and honest raw material suppliers. Select the raw materials that meet the requirements, and pay more attention to the actual quality of the raw materials. If the raw materials are not pure, the quality of the products cannot be guaranteed. Such as :
- Fatty acid dialkanolamides and trialkanolamines contain Impurity dialkanolamine, it will cause adverse reactions to the skin.
Ausmetics and Symrise work together to create high quality cosmetics. People want to feel comfortable in their own skin and look radiant. Promises they expect from novel cosmetic ingredients are preventing signs of aging before they become visible, nourishing even the most sensitive skin, protecting their outer shell from environmental aggressors and using natural treasures to create true beauty for everyone and long-term protection inside and out.
On October 17th, 2019, Ausmetics participated in Symrise’s seminar on the future of cosmetics.
What do consumers want NOW ?
- 80% of global consumers are willing to buy green products made from sustainable raw materials.
- 91% of global consumers want products to be scientific and green.
For future :
Consumers are currently looking for products with a leaner safety component.
The products we manufacture have the following characteristics:
- Excellent safety
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Refreshing and elegant skin feel
In recent years, more and more consumers have felt that their skin is overreacting or unbearable to the outside world.
- 68% of consumers think their skin is more sensitive than a few years ago
- 49% of consumers are looking for products that will not irritate the skin
The stain is not only related to UV, but all the solar spectrum is causing aging.
- 78% of global consumers want to block harmful solar radiation around the clock
- 84% of global consumers believe that daylight is accelerating / triggering the appearance of facial spots
- 25% of global consumers believe that solar radiation can cause problems with the skin, scalp and hair.