OEM & Private Label Body Oil
Ausmetics OEM & Private Label Body Oil generally contain oils extracted from natural sources, such as from fruit or vegetable seeds, which give the product a smooth texture. Other common active ingredients that hold moisturizing properties are vitamin E and fatty acids.
pcs MOQ per product
pcs year production capacity
- You can use shower oil to replace or add to your shower gel.
It works similar to soap carrying cleansing properties, but without many of the downsides including drying your skin. Residue is not a concern either. Shower oil rinses off in the same way shower gel or body wash would, leaving behind nothing but soft, smooth, hydrated skin.
It helps to maintain your skin’s natural barriers against infection while also moisturizing and cleansing. Also, shower oil will leave your skin feeling soft, supple, and rejuvenated.
- Plant oils are natural compounds formed by the combination of fatty acids and glycerin, which are available in nature. All fats extracted from plant seeds, pulp and other parts are collectively referred to as plant oils.
Ausmetics Skin Oil
Ausmetics skin oils have a hypoallergenic formula-a safe choice for mothers
No paraben preservatives, no mineral oil, no phthalate plasticizers.
- Natural plant oils, mild and safe: The core ingredient of the body oil is cocoa butter, which is safe, low-irritation and mild.
- Excellent antioxidant capacity: Rich in cocoa butter polyphenols, which can enhance skin elasticity and prevent skin ageing.
- Deeply moisturizing and relieve itching: Cocoa butter is rich in vitamins, flavonoids and antioxidants. It nourishes the skin and relieves itching.
- Rapeseed oil: Rich in Vitamin E and K, it can protect our skin from free radical damage, thereby delaying the ageing of our skin (such as spots, fine lines, wrinkles, etc.) and improving the radiance of our skin.
- Hydrolyzed three proteins: The interaction of hydrolyzed keratin, hydrolyzed elastin and hydrolyzed collagen helps to strengthen the skin’s barrier and reduce moisture loss, thereby tightening and softening the skin.
- Lecithin: Lecithin is an important substance of cells. It helps to improve the regeneration of skin cells, moisturizing dry and rough skin.
We can manufacture customized products based on your chosen ingredients and specific requirements.
LOOKING FOR VEGAN/NATURAL/ORGANIC SOLUTIONS
Please feel free to contact us on your queries and we will get back within 24 hours.